Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dog Trivia


Interesting little bits of trivia I found online...
The most popular name for a dog is Max (my Max was a rescue and "came with" that name but I think it's pretty suitable for my pup);
65 Percent of pet owners say they have more photos of their pet than of their spouse or significant other;
The name of the dog from "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" is Max
www.dogwork.com

Dogs are mentioned in the bible between 37 and 41 times (it seems to depend on which translation you use).
The common dog name ""Fido" comes from the Latin word for "faithful" or "fidelity".
Dogs sweat from the pads of their paws.  They discharge heat by panting.
www.petyak.com

Max is the best pup in the world
(just seeing if you're paying attention)
www.bestpupintheworld.blogspot.com

My "I'm Tuff" Look...
Sorry Max, they aren't buying it either!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!