Saturday, March 16, 2013

OMD Max and I are Winners of a cool plate

I my gosh guys...I'm so excited I just had to send out an extra post today!!! I was sitting here drinking my coffee and reflecting on my buddy whose funeral I am attending today and thought I'd read a few of my favorite blogs and drink some coffee before I get ready for the 2 1/2 hour drive.  You know, just not the best of days I guess, then SHOCK...I'm reading Dakota's Den and Dakota announced that Max and I were winners of the plate giveaway they were doing!!! These plates are a very different and fun idea along with other items like bracelets that Three Sisters Plates creates. There is really some cute and unique stuff there. I thought the plates were a really cool idea (they are like massive collages but look for yourself) and great gift ideas for that person we ALL have in our lives that "have everything". Thanks Dakota!!! Whoo Hoo...we are winners!!! (Sorry but I never win things so I'm just a tad bit excited-can ya tell?!).
One of the Bracelet Examples from Three Sisters Plates

OMD Ma... are we Global Super Stars now?
I wanna give the acceptance speech ok?
Uuuu....Ma...hurry, I gotta get my nails done!!!


Be sure to help us thank Dakota
and
SEE beautiful Dakota for yourself!
 (didn't know if it would be ok for me to copy and paste one
of Dakota's pix or not without permission)
So be sure to check out Dakota's cuteness for yourself at Dakota's Den


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That is one nifty gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too - can't wait! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. That is really cool, love it!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking I might need a Max bracelet too :)

      Delete
  3. you are just the sweetest EVER! I am going to share this post with Three Sisters, she will be thrilled! Of course you have my permission to use Dakota's photo and you are MOST WELCOME!!
    Love, Dakota's Mom
    www.dakotasden.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks!Can ya tell I never win anything? That was sooo exciting and it's something that I would totally buy anyway :) I have a collage hanging in my hallways of special words that mean things to me and my 2 kids that I made when I bought our house and it's still hanging in the hallway...humm...I really need a decent frame for it...16 years later and I'm thinking it's time to get it out of the cheapy frame it's currently in :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the win! (Sorry about the loss of your friend though.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, I'd like to think he sorta "rigged the contest" from heaven :) to laugh at me being all excited. He once made so much fun of me when talking about what we'd do if we won the lottery..I quickly said I would get a new dishwasher and a Honda Accord with a sunroof!! He found that comical...what about a new HOUSE or a Lexus? No, a dishwasher and Accord but HAS to have a sunroof - he always teased me about that...especially once I got my dishwasher and now have a Civic (but still no sunroof, but I decided I no longer want the Accord-just a Civic with the Sunroof and bluetooth...a butt warmer would be cool too). He was truly one of the best men I've ever had the honor of knowing. Says something about a person when technically he was an ex-family member but stayed very close to all of us and was always still welcomed to keep being in "the family" by ALL. I'll miss him a LOT but happy he's out of pain now and probably laughing at me writing this :)

      Delete
  5. Love that eye bugged pic and congrats to the winners

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - that's probably my favorite pix of Max cuz it's soooo Max...that is THE typical Max look.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on winning the plate. I never win anything either, so I bet it's exciting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Telling ya...felt like getting to be Queen for A Day or something! :)Maybe my luck will rub off on ya :)- Max is crossing his paws for you!!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks!!We're a happy Ma and Max about it!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!