Saturday, March 9, 2013

Prayers, Positive Energy, Etc.

Today I just ask for your positive thoughts, prayers, etc. for the best ex-brother-in-law and great friend anyone could ever ask for in life, that while he is still here, that he is pain-free, happy and at peace and for my beautiful family members and his best buddy to have the strength they all need right now.
I was out of town the past two days for work and now my family is obviously top priority so I sure do appreciate any comments you guys left that I haven't replied to or even read yet, nor emails I haven't read, but I will once I am able and hope you all understand :) Thanks :)
Have a beautiful today and hugs those pups!

6 comments:

  1. Sending prayers and positive thoughts to your friend. Hope he feels better very soon.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! Really appreciate it a lot! :)

      Delete
  2. we also send you prayers and positive thoughts.
    Dakota's Den www.dakotasden.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear about your friend. sending prayers from so cal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just wishing for no pain and peace - I appreciate it a lot!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!