Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Amazing Big Sis and My True Love!!!

Sunday night Ma and me were super tired, after the big day at the beach and Ma's back looks like a cherry...I told her to use sunblock but did she listen? Nope, ignore me Ma and see what happened?!! Anyway, so after we were done with our day helping and visiting with Grandpa, (oh Sunday I was back to being called Harold again ...I think I like him calling me that...kinda an elegant gents name),...ok, so we're dog tired and my Big Sister calls Ma when were coming home and invites me and Ma to eat!!! I TOLD Ma to be SURE to take a photo of Sis's meal but if she doesn't write it on her hand it doesn't happen!!! She made Ma some wheat pasta spaghetti with  organic meat in the sauce, garlic bread and even had wine! Then they had ice cream cones!!! What did I get?! Kibbles!! Pfft! BUT...guess who I got to see...my lady-pup, Chloe...
Isn't she a dream?! Such sparkles in her eyes! And she wore that glittery collar just for me (blush)!
Sometimes she likes to play "hard to get"...

But not for long...ha ha....I STILL GOT IT!!!

Jeez Ma...Give us some PRIVACY!!!
Don't you and Ma have some girl talk to catch up on or something Sis?!
We had to settle for a quick goodnight kiss since SOME PEOPLE...I'm talking HUMANS here!!! Don't give  two certain Pups their SPACE!!!! Aw, but isn't she pup-a-licious!!!

Max walked right into the stairwell when we were leaving cause SOMEPUP was off in puppy love la la land!!! (Just kidding but it sounded so theatrical)

Have a beautiful today with the special ones in your life!








21 comments:

  1. Oh yummy we love pasta and red sauce :) Chloe is gorgeous, youz has good taste Max xx0xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture! Are they really a couple? I'm sure they're great companions for you and your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet. Your big sister was very nice to invite you over for dinner. It sounded delish!

    I felt a little embarrassed watching you and Chloe give kisse, like I was watching something that wasn't my business. Hehehe. Your lady friend sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Max you and Chloe make a lovely couple. What no pasta and saucer? Not on friend. LOL puppy love made you walk into the stairwell. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Max! You are such a romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww you two are so cute - but what gives with only kibble - what about the left overs????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Max - what a sweet girl pup you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, you two are adorable together!:) We wish we had weather that allowed for us to get sunburns. No, seriously!

    We have been busy for the past week putting up our new blog layout so we have not been able to comment! Come by and check it out when you have the chance!

    Love,

    Bunk The Pug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet lovey-dovey pictures. Sounds like a very nice meal, yum!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum what a delicious sounding meal! My Mom LOVES wheat pasta, it's the only kind she will make.
    So glad you had fun with your big sis!!! Hope your Mom's back is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh Max, you are such a Man Dog, a Chloe a pretty glad, we see why you lose your mind! It's time them peeps know love is in the air and leaves you guys alone!!!!

    The Mad Scots

    Pees: you did send us our Disney World Tickets didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's hard being a good dogfriend. Just yesterday a bad dog was barking and threating one of my girlfriends and I came dashing to her rescue! Ended up in a whole lot of trouble for my efforts, got a little beat up and mama is all mad at me for running out of the yard. Pfft...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, sweet pics. You two make such a cute couple - but geez, yeah - tell your mom you need some private time! It's like TMZ around here! :)

    Dinner sounds lovely. Sorry about the sunburn and being called Harold. Awww. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You two look very cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chloe and Max look great together, when's the wedding BOL

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Max and Chloe sitting in a doghouse, k.i.s.s.i.n.g...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely pictures with an awesome message!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those two love-birds are something else for sure! Thanks all for your comments - I'm off to read about ya'lls day!! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pup-love...Isn't it so cute?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!